Submit here to have your travel blog listed!
It’s free! To have your Travel Blog added, please submit using the form at the bottom of this page. I suggest using pencil and paper to list your categories, so you don’t need to scroll up and down too much. Spelling and formatting will be exactly as you submit it. Please, please take a moment and double-check your spelling, capitalization, etc.
Example: a digital nomad straight couple who focuses on off the beaten path locations would appear in categories 4, 18, and 29. To see the current list for examples, please see the Blog Search page.
If you are searching for or offering resources to travel bloggers, please use the Travel Bloggers Resource page.
Travel Type – About you – the blogger!
- Male solo The Candy Trail
- Female solo
- Couple – male/female
- Couple – male/male
- Couple – female/female
Overland travel: truck, bike, on foot, hitchhiking, sailing, other
- More than 1 region http://overland-discovery.de
- Asia /Middle East / Europe
- Australia, Oceania
About you! Amount/Type of travel
- Professional travel blogger / move locations multiple times each year
- Nomad (paid job other than blogging): (a) digital; (b) not digital – please specify.
- Travel intermittently: (a) for vacation; (b) for work; (c) other – describe
- Living abroad – continent / country
- 1-year / 6 month trip (specific amount of time)
Specific interests that are a particular focus of your blog, and you consistently post and/or educate on
- LGBTQIA – lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and all other non-straight categories
- Health / Activities / Sports (yoga, diet, marathons)
- Photography (Please use this category only if your blog focuses on photography– not just that you post photos on your blog, since I think every blog has photos in it.) Please see this blog for an example: The Wandering Lens
- Events – please specify festivals, cultural events, etc.
- Nature and animals
- Off the beaten path places or cultures
- Specific country / region of the world
Home region of blogger (where do you go ‘home’ for the holidays, for example?)
- Middle East
- North America
- Central America
- Australia & Oceania
Other items your blog offers?
- Volunteer information
- Writing – (a) travel writing, (b) poetry, (c) short stories, (d) historical fiction Passion Passport
- Suggestions for specific tours / guides
- Other – please specify
Target audience: age / life stage bracket / budget
- Youth – under 18 (a) family travel; (b) student group; (c) independent/solo; (d) male; (e) female
- 18-25’ish without children (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- 20’s-50’s Busy with work, family, etc. (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- 20’s-50’s solo: (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- Retired: (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- Long-term traveler (6+ months): (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- Vacation traveler: (a) luxury; (b) economy; (c) very inexpensive; (d) male; (e) female
- Non-traveler, who enjoys reading blogs on your category; (a) male; (b) female
- Traveler going (a) solo; (b) on a tour; (c) in a group; (d) with family; (e) with friends
More about you & your blog
- If your blog does not provide your primary income, what is your job? (e.g. student, airline employee, lawyer, veterinarian, writer, photographer, filmmaker, stay-at-home-parent)
- What makes your blog unique? Or, why would a reader want to read your blog instead of another? Like, a great voice, doing interesting sports, or what exactly? (I’ll probably add some more categories based on responses to this question.)
- What is your native language, if not English?
(a) English; (b) Spanish; (c) German; (d) French; (e) Cantonese Chinese; (f) Mandarin Chinese; (g) Portuguese; (h) Other – please specify
- What language is your blog in, if not English only? (a) 2 languages of English and ___; (b) please specify.
- Has a Facebook ‘group’ (not a ‘page’) for ‘group members’ to exchange information or forum on website. Examples here: Travelettes Facebook Group, The Blonde Abroad
Has a forum on the website for information exchange.
Business services offered
- Consulting – (a) branding; (b) other – please specify
- Speaking / interview engagements
- Blogging courses
- Guided tours
- Press tours / destination reviews
- Product reviews
- Writing – (a) freelancing; (b) other – please specify
- Photography / Video
Thanks so much!!!! Travelers and bloggers appreciate this easy way of finding travel blogs that meet their interests!
[contact-form subject=”Blog survey response”][contact-field label=”Blog Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Blog description in 4 words or less OR the tagline published in your blog header EXACTLY as it should appear. (& is counted as a word). If this is a form CORRECTION please input the new info here.” type=”textarea” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Blog URL” type=”url” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Your categories. Please provide numbers, such as 3, 24, 32. Suggestion: focus on your niche audience and select 3-6 categories.” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email. This will absolutely NOT sign you up for any subscriptions, spam, etc. To sign up to receive blog updates from this blog, please go to the Contact Page.” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Additional comments, questions, input” type=”text”][/contact-form]